Beijing - ASCEE China section together with the Embassy of Republic Indonesia in Beijing in collaboration through the Division of Education and Culture of Indonesian Embassy, PPI China, and ASCEE Student Branch has held a Student Scientific Writing Contest (LKTM) for Indonesian students in China. The LKTM activity carries the theme of “Diplomatic Relations between Indonesia and China for Qualified Human Resources,4.0."
The last session of LKTM 2020, selected the five best papers. At this stage, participants must present their papers to get a final assessment. The presentation was made online on May 7, 2020. At the end of the selection process, it is time to announce the winners of the LKTM 2020. Following is the list of the winners of the China 2020 LKTM:
- 1st Champion: Akhmat Fauzi, Harbin Institute of Technology, Harbin. The paper entitled, "Indonesia-China Cooperation Program in Distribution of the COVID-19 Vaccine as an Effort to Eradicate the COVID-19 Virus," with a total score of 90.47.
- 2nd Champion: Rahmatul Istighfarin and Ricky Albert, Tsinghua University, Beijing. The paper entitled, "On The Job Training (OJT) Pre-Employment Card with China to Build Qualified Human Resources to Prepare the Digitized Indonesian Industry," with a total score of 87.90.
- 3rd Champion: Fahris Haria Febrilian and Agus Supriyadi. Nanjing Polytechnic Institute, Nanjing, and Nanjing Normal University, Nanjing. The paper entitled "Indonesian-Chinese Diplomatic Relations in the Perspective of the Belt and Road Initiative in the Industrial Era 4.0," with a total score of 84.73.
- 4th Champion: Nur Arief Meyviawan, Central South University, Changsa. The paper entitled "Indonesia-China Strategic Relations; Building Modern Civilizations through the Metal Industry," with a total score of 84.67.
- 5th Champion: Fakhrudin Masse. Jinzhou Medical University, Jinzhou. The paper entitled "Enabling Indonesia-China Diplomacy in the Field of Health with Strengthening of Qualified Human Resources Investment 4.0 towards Global Mission 2030," with a total score of 82.53.